Saturday, June 10, 2017

Top 5 moments that I want to see from the DCEU

Hi all,

I have recently stumbled across a very interesting video on youtube that discusses the fundamental flaws of the DCEU arguing that it lives on moments and not on scenes. I will put a link to the video down below in the comments if you want to check it out.

Now althoguh I see the point of view of the author and I don't necessairly agree with him however the video got me thinking about the moments that I would like to see from the DCEU over the next few years.

So here's my personal list:

1. Jason Todd's death
Risultati immagini per harley and joker kill jason toddThis has been teased in last year's Suicide Squad and Batman v Superman where it was confirmed that it was in fact Jason Todd the robin that had died and whose costume we saw in the batcave. In Suicide Squad it was also teased that Harley Quinn was an accomplice in the murder of Jason Todd  along with the Joker. That scene, that moment is precisely what I want to see in the next Batman movie, with Batman not being able to get there in time. I want to see the classic scene of Joker hitting Jason with the crowbar and Harley laughing in the backgroun. DC please gives us this iconic moment.

Risultati immagini per wonder woman and superman throne of atlantis2. Wonder Woman and Superman in Athens.
I was actually torn about having this be my number one moment I would like to see out of the DCEU. This scene that I saw in JL Throne of Atlantis got to me because it represents exactly what DC characters are and stand for. I don't care if we see it as an alternate future or a different universe or timeline I want to see it.


3.Joker kills Lois Lane
Immagine correlataThis too was teased in Batman v Superman in the alternate future timeline shown by Barry Allen. We learn that Lois is dead  ( we don't know how). The reason that I like Jared Leto so much as the Jojer is because I feel the character he portrayed in Suicide Squad is exactly like most versions of the character we know and love from the comics. I could see him turning Superman from the boyscout that he is into a villain by killing a preagnant Lois Lane like we say in the Injustice storyline.




4. Barbara Gordon shot
Risultati immagini per joker shoots barbara gordonBefore n.3 happens and Superman ends up killing the joker we wanna see another famous moment from the comics which is Joker shooting Barbara Gordon aka Batgirl. This is such an iconic moment from the comics and Jared looks exactly like that Joker who put Batgirl on a wheelchair. We deserve to see that and the ramifications of it.













Risultati immagini per flashpoint batman kills zoom5. Flashpoint Batman shooting or stabbing the reverse flash
This is more of a whole movie thing rather than a single moment however the flashpoint storyline is such a great story that it deserves to be told on the big screen. I mean all the pieces are there, we do have our Thomas Wayne. The actor that plays him said it himself that he basically signed on just to play the role of Flashpoint Batman, and all the other major characters are there with one exception. We need a badass Professor Zoom as the story's villain.







Do you agree with my list? What are your top 5 moments you would like to see from the DCEU?

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment