Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Suicide Squad Cast announced

Hey guys,

Warner Brothers have just announced the cast of the 2016 villain team up movie entitled Suicide Squad which will focus on a team of mercenary going on missions around the world. The all star cast has just been announced and for once we have to say that all  rumors surrounding this project were actually true.
The cast and the character they will be portraying is as follows:

Jared Leto - The Joker

Will Smith - Deadshot

Tom Hardy - Rick Flag

Margot Robbie - Harley Quinn

Jai Courtney - Boomerang

Cara Delevingne - Enchantress





Needless to say that all these casting apart from the last one are incredible. These actors alone build up anticipation for the movie. It is incredible to think that we'll get a joker 8 years after the Dark Knight. I love Jared Leto casting and I love the casting of Margot Robbie even more, I think she'll be a perfect Harley Quinn and if she keeps the attitude she had in Wolf of Wall Street she'll be perfect. I am also happy about Jay Courtney and eager to see his rendition of Boomerang that'll also get to see tomorrow on Arrow. I don't know too much about Enchantress apart from the fact that she's kind of a female version of Shazam ( meaning that she has to say the word enchantress to turn into the supervillain). As for the actress playing her, I think Cara is really beautiful although I don't think she has shown that she has the acting skills to deserve such a part. I think Tom Hardy as Rick Flag is a good choice although I thought that having him play another villain after only 4 years was kind of a strange choice but nevertheless Tom is a fantastic actor and he'll do very good.
My only concern is about Will Smith and his latest tendency of wanting to bring his son along with him in any projects he's a part of. I hope that he'll play along with the team and be the greatest deadshot we've ever seen
We have still yet to know who will play Amanda Waller and whether Lex Luthor and Deathstroke will be in the project.
How cool would it be to see the Joker and Lex meet for the first time ever on the big screen?

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment