Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The Flahs 1x13 The Nuclear Man Review

Hey guys,
what an awesome episode we witnessed last night. This was one of the best episodes of the entire season so far because it didn't feature the usual villain of the week but it rather developed the story arc which is going to culminate in finding out who truly killed Barry's mom.


There were a lot of positives in this episode:

1. Cisco and Detective West investigating Barry's mom death. It truly was thrilling seeing them attempting to uncover the mystery. At one point I thought that those blood samples could have matched with Dr. Wells DNA, but the revelation that it was Barry certainly exceeded my expectations. I didn't think they were going to introduce time travel so soon.



2. Team Flash and Firestorm. I thought that the back story of Firestorm was very well narrated, and Robbie Amell really played the part well. I thought that the final scene, with Firestorm going Nuclear and Barry and Caitlin trying to escape the blast was mind blowing to say the least.





3. I also like the romance between Linda Park and Barry. I am glad that they had Barry move on from Iris ( at least for now).

The only negative for me was all scenes which featured Iris. I am starting to hate the character. I have never liked the approach of putting obstacles between people who are destined together, especially if that obstacle is another person. By that I mean, I hate that they are having Iris be with Eddie but at the same time be jealous when she's not at the center of Barry's life.

Overall awesome episode with a great teaser at the end, let's only hope that Iris gets less and less screen time.


-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment