Monday, June 2, 2014

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Hey guys,
it's been a while now since it was announced that the highly anticipated Man of Steel sequel featuring Batman has an official title which is 
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
I wanted to wait to give you my opinion because I wasn't sure how I felt about it. I have to admit that I am still a bit confused about the title. It sounds great, even the second part "Dawn of Justice" which is a clear hint at the Justice League makes it sound like the beginning of something great however we all know that when you use a movie to set a franchise that particular movie does not turn out good. (See Iron Man 2) 
I don't have any problems with the fact that Batman's name comes first even though it's a Man of Steel sequel. This could either turn out a great movie or a giant flop so we'll just have to wait and see. The title or the bat costume, or even the batmobile are not indicative of the quality of the movie but so far the movie looks promising. Let's only hope that it will live up to our expectations considering that we still have to wait two more years to see it.

Follow us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment