Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Predictions on summer blockbuster movies

Hey guys,
Summer is finally here and there are 4 big blockbuster movies about to release in the upcoming weeks. We are obviously talking about Transformers: Age of Extinction, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Guardians of the Galaxy and Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. I suppose we have seen enough footage from all four movies for me to give you my thoughts and expectations on how they are going to turn out.

                                1. Transformers: Age of Extinction
Despite all the bad critics befallen on the previous instalments of the franchise which I do not agree with I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical about the idea of changing the entire cast, I mean they could have replaced easily one or two other actors who did not want to come back but they still could have continued the storyline. It kind of bugs me that the story will take place some years what happened in Chicago and that Optimus and the Autobots are now hanging out with new people. I wonder how they are going to explain the reason why there's a totally different cast. The trailer has not got me excited one bit but I'll still go see it and I'll go in there with an open mind.



                                2. Guardians of the Galaxy
People keep saying how awesome the trailers look for the next instalment of the Marvel Cinematic Universe but I personally don't see it. I do not like the tone of the trailers, too many jokes for my taste and apart from Starlord I don't actually have an interest in any of the other members. With that being said, it will still be a Marvel movie and it will be interesting to see how the Guardians will fit into the whole Avengers Universe.






                                3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Everyone is bashing on this movie for the casting of Megan Fox as April O'Neil and for the fact that Michael Bay is producing it but I've actually been impressed by the two trailers, the turtles as I said in my review of the TMNT trailer look good and so does Shredder. I actually have a feeling that this movie will have a huge box office success.







                                4. Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
Definately my most anticipated movie of the summer. After watching all three trailers I have to say the movie looks better than what I had expected. I think I've watched the scene where Ceasar says: Apes Together, Strong" a million times and I still get goosebumbs. I think that this movie will have a mojor twist at the end which will leaves completely shocked.






This are my thoughts on the biggest summer movies of 2014. What's the movie you are most looking forward to?

Follow us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment