Friday, April 17, 2015

Batman v Superman leaked trailer video and review

Hey guys,

I just found online a leaked version of the trailer that is supposed to be released next monday. Several versions of the same trailer have been circulating since last night but due to rights infringment the trailers have all been taken down so watch this while you still can and then I'll give you my opinion on it.
So, the trailer we had long been waiting for is finally here. It is clear from the trailer that unlike the Dark Knight Returns storyline, in this movie it will be Superman who is considered to be a threat for the planet and Batman will step up to defeat yet a new nemesis.

I did like the fact that the trailer showed us different variations of the Batsuit  (which all look awesome by the way) and also the shot of Ben Affleck in the Batarmor challenging the Man of Steel.
The second best part of the trailer for me was hearing what appears to be Jeremy Irons saying: "That's how it starts, the fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men cruel".This line gives the trailer and possibly the movie a sense of epicness.

The undisputed best part is the end when Batman tells Superman: Tell me, do you bleed? You will!!", and speaking of the voice, I believe that Ben Affleck as Batman has a really good, menacing voice.

So tell me, what did you think of this trailer? Are you more excited for this movie now that you've seen the trailer?
Let me know down below
-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment