Sunday, August 10, 2014

Actors reaction on Wonder Woman costume

Hey guys,
today I wanna discuss with you something that I noticed while watching this video.


First of all, let me say that I was very surprised to hear "Mr. Diggle" reveal that Aquaman has been cast. We had known this for quite a while and after numerous teases from Mr. Momoa. We knew that Aquaman was coming perhaps even with a small cameo in Batman v Superman. However, hearing David Ramsey say that our mouth is gonna drop when we find out who he is, made me wonder whether we have been led in the wrong direction. Maybe Momoa is playing another character and we'll get a completely different actor to play the king of the seven seas.  

Apart from this, what I really wanted to discuss about this video is the reaction of Green Arrow himself Stephen Amell who looked to me a little bit pissed off. If you remember it, a few months ago he said in an interview that there was a meeting between him and Zack Snyder about a possible cameo which would have linked the DC Movie Universe with the TV Universe. So my take on this is that Mr.Amell is angry at the fact that those universes will not cross paths and in my opinion he has every right to be angry. I mean, you've got a great show which is Arrow, what looks another great one  The Flash (check out our spoiler review of the pilot here) and there's no reason why they should not incorporate them in the cinematic universe. So in my opinion he was simply not able to desguise his true feelings about the whole story and for once it is very nice to see someone so devoted and so passionate about this comic book genre. I am tired of actors who do not give a damn about these comic book characters they play and only do it for the money.
What do you think? Do you also feel as I do on this?
Let me know down below.

Follow us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger
and Twitter 

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment