Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Arrow 3x11 Midnight City review

Hey guys, 

just finished watching the 11th episode of the third season of Arrow entitled Midnight City. Team Arrow still has to go on fighting crime without the help of the Arrow who is still presumed dead. 
This was truly a great episode. First we saw Oliver alive getting back in shape and then I thought that showing Laurel struggling in fighting crime was a right move. At this point she's basically just a crazy person with a costume. She has no skills but people still fear her because they see the Canary. 

I also thought that Brandon Routh playing Ray Palmer was great in this episode. He truly wants to help the city heal and I love how the show runners are slowly teasing us with the ATOM suit, making us wait for it. 

Felicity was awesome as usual in this episode, I really enjoyed her line when she said: " the Arrow is gone but I know where to find the Canary". I thought also that Colton Haynes gave a really strong performance and I am liking his character more now. His character has gained wisdom and importance over the past episodes. As for Katie Cassidy I think she also gave an awesome performance especially when she called Detective Lance posing as Sarah. She truly seemed heartbroken when asking her father questions about the criminals they were chasing. 

The only negatives for me were Thea and that deejay guy scene and the fact that Oliver hasn't had a proper farewell. It seems like the Arrow team is in denial and doesn't want to admit that Oliver is dead. I would have preferred to see them grieving just like they did with Sarah.

Here's next week sneak peek

No comments:

Post a Comment