Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Flash 1x10 Revenge of the Rogues review

Hey guys,
it's been a month since the last episode of The Flash aired. The return of the Flash after the holidays marked also the return of Captain Cold.
In my opinion, this episode was solid though it was not as brilliant as the previous two, but I also understand that it was hard to top a crossover with Arrow and the introduction of the Reverse Flash.
One of the things that I liked about this episode was the fact that they showed Barry focused on getting faster and preparing himself for the next encounter with the Man in the Yellow Suit. I liked the first scenes of the episode showing Barry getting cocky at Cisco.

As the episode unfolded it became less exciting, dialogues were okay but at the same time not very meaningful. There were some funny moments with Barry showing off his powers for futile reasons but I thought that focusing on Iris moving out of her house was useless.

However the fight scene between the Rogues and Flash was really well executed and really fun to watch. I loved the chemistry between Captain Cold and Heatwave, I think that their different personalities make for an awesome duo and I am sure we have not seen the last of them.

 One thing that really puzzled me and got me thinking in this episode was the way Eddie Thawne acted during the fight between The Rogues and The Flash. Some might argue that he was only trying to catch the bad guys, and by helping the Flash he made sure that those guys were brought to justice, though if you ask me it was strange to see him go from total hatred towards the Flash to risking his own life to save the Flash's. Either something has happened to him that made him change his mind or his actions were truly out of place.

Next week we'll get another all new episode and here's a quick sneak peek
-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment