Saturday, April 26, 2014

The Original and The Vampire Diaries

Hey guys,
I know this article has nothing to do with superheroes but it's something I have to get off my chest. I am a huge fan of science fiction shows and that is why I started watching The vampire Diaries I was very pleased with it in the beginning and I didn't mind the love stories because i was a bit naive. I didn't realized were the story was headed because I was too much caught up in the other storylines such as Silas, The Originals, doppleganger the werewolfes and so on. Infortunatly I came to the conclusion that the storylines I just metioned were not the main storylines, but the main one was the sick, twisted, revolting love triangle that lonely girls desperatly crave. I have finally decided to stop watching it, however I have come up with a
solution (which will never come to reality btw) which would make both sites (science fiction nerds and desperate girls) happy. Here's my suggestion.
The first thing I would do is bring back Lexie from the dead. I was a big fan of the Lexie character I think she had a great personality she was also very consistent and coherent, plus it's always useful to have someone who can help you out when Stephen goes into "Ripper mode". 
Then I suggest they take Stephen played by Paul Wesley, Caroline Forbes played by Candice Accola together with Lexie and make them leave Mistic Falls and have them pop up in New Orleans. 
Once this is done then the wise thing to do is to keep The Originals and The Vampire Diaries universes separate
We would get an awesome show in The Originals and we would let The Vampire Diaries slowly die as it rightfully deserves because it's finally come the time to stop making these Twiligth look a like. 

Follow us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger

-theherblogger 

No comments:

Post a Comment