Sunday, July 27, 2014

Constantine Comic Con teaser review

Hey Guys,
This is the first time I am talking about this brand new tv show which will air on NBC next fall. Honestly I had no intention of reviewing the teaser trailers that have come out and I was not even going to watch the series. Frankly, I do not know anything about Constantine but even after a small search on google I still wasn't interested. The first teaser trailer that was released a couple of months ago, a to be honest with you I didn't like it. I don't like this Horror/Supernatural tone that the series had, I've never really been a fan of this but in spite of all of this I've decided to review the comic-con trailer that came out because I've seen something which really fascinates me.
For those of you wondering, Constantine is not tied to other dc television properties such as Arrow or Gotham and the rights to the character have been given to NBC therefore do not expect any crossovers. What got me interested in this tv show, is that at some point in the trailer we see Doctor Fate helmet. 
That is the only reason why I'll start watching the show, at least the first few episodes because I wanna see how they tie that into their universe. Doctor Fate is such an imporant character in the DC Comics and I wanna see what plans they have for him.
I know I am a bit redundant but one of the problems of having so many universes and by that I mean having Arrow and Flash in one Universe, then having Gotham in its own universe is that you never know how much power the screenwriters actually have. I mean, are they allowed to use other important charcaters? What are NBC's limitations? The problem is that it's getting a bit confusing. I mean if Ras Al Ghul pop up in Gotham, in Starling City and even on the big screen I would kind of be confused coz three actors will play the same role.
Getting back to Constantine, I really hope they expand on Doctor Fate and I really hope that the helmet that they showed us was not simply something they used to make us tune in this fall.
We'll just have to wait and see.


Follow us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger
and Twitter 

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment