Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Heroes: What we know so far

Hey guys,
here's all we know as of today of the upcoming mini series of Heroes. During the winter Olympics it was announced that Heroes would return in 2015 with a mini series of 13 episodes. The show, as we all remember was cancelled in 2010 after one horrible season with very poor ratings and with a season finale (which turned out to be a series finale) which gave us no closure whatsoever.
Rumor circulating on the web said that Tim Kring &co were going to shoot a tv movie to wrap it all up but it never happened. A few months ago everything changed, NBC decided they wanna invest in Heroes once again and they'll start doing that with Heroes: Reborn. Now the question on everyone's mind is: Will this be a reboot or will it continue the story of the Heroes we know? I assumed it was going to be a reboot especially when I saw that previous cast members were as shocked as we were when hearing about the Jake Coleman who played Noah Bennet on the show would be returning to reprise his role. Now you would think that since Jake is coming back so is Claire who played his daughter on the show. Well not really according to Hayden Panettiere who said she'll not be back. We still don't know if this was the producers decision or if it was Hayden's decision. This is all we know so far. Oh wait, we also know that Milo Ventimiglia will not come back. He replied to one of his followers on twitter who asked him if he was going to come back and he said that he won't but he'll be watching the show from home. Needless to say this is a huge disappointment for me because I've always been a Peter Petrelli fan and I was disappointed with what they had done with him in Season 3 and 4.
return of Heroes, however few weeks ago it was announced that
We still don't know much about the storylines and very few statements have been made on the return of this hit tv series so all we'll have to do is wait and see how it turns out.
What would I like to get from this show?
I would like to show to give me closure, even with small references or cameos I want this show to tell me what happened to the characters that we all loved and then continue with its main story. If it were up to me I would definately bring Milo back and Zachary Quinto back because when you really think about those two were the protagonists and we deserve to see them have an epic final battle.
I really hope that in a few months I'll be able to say what a great show Heroes is.

Follow us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment