Saturday, July 26, 2014

Dr. Strange has been cast



Hey guys,

Shocking news: Marvel has apparently found the actor who's going to play Dr. Strange which will have a possible release date in 2016. Joaquin Phoenix is very close to signing a multi-picture deal with Marvel. Needless to say that I love this casting. I absolutely love the actor, I love his movies and I am really looking forward to this movie. This news has a strange timing, considering that Marvel's panel will be tomorrow Sunday the 27th and fans are now wondering whether Phoenix will show up at Hall H. Well, I wouldn't bet on it. Joaquin Phoenix has been known for not being a team player therefore I wouldn't bet on him showing up and besides it's not like they need him to. Marvel have got big plans for us, we are anxious to see a first look at next year's Avengers and more.
Joaquin Phoenix who was rumored to play Lex Luthor, only to loose to Jesse Eisenberg has finally landed a superhero role.
After reading about this news all I could think was that I would love to see Joaquin Phoenix as Dr. Strange face to face with RDJ as Iron Man.
However, despite the great casting I am still not sure that a solo Dr. Strange movie will be a huge hit, maybe Joaquin Phoenix will have to be a team player and pop up in another film before 2016/2017. I guess it will all depend on whether Guardians of the Galaxy will have a huge box office success or not.
Are you excited for Dr. Strange? What do you think of the casting?
Let us know in the comment section below

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment