Thursday, November 20, 2014

Arrow 3x07 Draw Back your Bow Review

Hey guys,

Arrow continues to surprise us and this seventh episode entitled Draw Back your Bow is the last episode before the epic crossover between Arrow and The Flash. Though we'll have to wait two weeks to watch that since Arrow is taking a break next week.
This week's episode was a very solid episode with a lot of positives but also some negatives.
The positives for me were:
1. Atom suit Awesome moment where we see the A.T.O.M EXOSUIT revealed. We caught a glimpse at Ray's plan. We'll definitely see him in the suit and perhaps he'll join team arrow
2.Villain. Cupid was a great villain in my opinion. I loved the actress and I love the fact that she was very crazy and unpredictable ( she kind of reminded me of Harley Quinn and they did make a reference to her when they handed Cupid to Amanda Waller)
3. Batman Begins homage Maybe it was just me and my mind wanting to find something similar but Arrow saying to Detective Lance "I'll look into it" kind of sounded like the sentence that Batman said  to Gordon at the end of Batman begins
4. Oliver/Diggle relationship Oliver and Diggle are great together. Diggle is a father figure for Oliver and the scenes where they are together are so intense and fantastic also because you feel the huge influence that Diggle has on Oliver

1. Thea and the Club
The worst scenes of this episode were those which showed us Thea and that deejay guy. Horrendous scenes which we could have easily and gladly done without.
2.Olicity One criticism that have about this show is that Oliver seems to have developed feelings for Felicity only because fans want him to. In previous seasons he repeatedly said that he only saw Felicity as a sister but now all of a sudden he is jealous of her and that is something which looks a bit strange to me

Overall this was a very good episode and I can't wait for the epic 2 hour crossover which will happen in two weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment