Thursday, February 20, 2014

Best and Worst Science Fiction movies of 2013

Hi guys,
here's my list on the BEST science fiction movies of 2013...

5 Oblivion




In 5th place, it's a Tom Cruise action movie that tells the story of an almost empty earth. The population has moved to another planet due to the lack of resources. I loved the story, the special effects and the ending which I am not going to mention. 



4 Cloud Atlas



Cloud Atlas you either loved it or hated it! It a very long, difficult to follow movie which tells the stories of several people who lived in different centuries.








3 The Hobbit : Desolation of Smaug



I am not a big fan of the lord of the rings or the hobbit franchise but even I have to admit the greatness of all these movies. The biggest addition in this movie is Smaug: a very dangerous dragon.








2 Iron Man 3



Granted, it wasnt as good as the first one, it did have a couple of bad scenes but still it was a very good movie. The Marvel Cinematic Universe continues to dazzle.









1 Man of Steel


Definately the best science fiction movie of 2013. It is a new reimagination of Superman and I loved evry second of it. If I could change one thing of the movie I would change the dark tone the movie has. i would personally like to see more bright colours. Apart from that Superman has never ever looked better in his very long cinematic career.








Here's the WORST...



5 After Earth


The reason why Will Smith has gone from one of the best actors in Hollywood to one of the most hated actors is because he is so evidently trying to push his son's career forward and that is something that fans don't like. The movie didn't do so good box office wise and it wasn't great either. Jayden Smith has a lot of potential but it is time for him to start walking on his own. Will Smith should go back to being an awesome actor.






 Thor: The Dark World


Thor I was my favourite movie of Marvel Phase I and I didn't like the change they made to the character and the story in Thor II (see why)









3 Pacific Rim


Granted the CGI was awesome but the story was kind of ridiculous and at the end of the movie I realized that I had lost 2 hours of my time.









2 This is end


Incredible cast but shitty movie! The combination of college humor and science fiction simply doesn't work. The special effect are awful and the whole story doesn't make sense! Don't watch it!!!








1 The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones


It looks like the new " Twilight" didn't start off on the right foot. Not only the movie was horrible, the cast was as terrible as the Twilight cast was but it also flopped at the box office. This means that fans should not hold their breath for a sequel anytime soon







Follow us on Facebook --> The_Hero_Blogger

-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment