Thursday, February 27, 2014

Captain Marvel movie

SHAZAM !!!

Since I watched the Justice League War movie a couple of days ago, call I say during the day is Shazammmmmmm!!! So I did some research to find out whether a Shazam (apparently we're not supposed to call him Captain Marvel) and looks like there's already a script ready for a Shazam movie.

The movie was very close to being greenlit before the studio decided to go ahead with the "Man of Steel"
movie. Apparently they thought that the two movies were not compatibles. However now that DC is expanding its universe it's reasonable to assume that a Shazam movie is eventually going to happen. I am sure that DC will try to take a risk with less known properties exactly like Marvel is doing with "Guardians of the Galaxy" and "Ant-Man".
Director Peter Segal has been unofficially attached to direct the project and in a recent interview he was asked about the project and he said:

"I was working with Geoff Johns. At it's core, it's a lot like Superman. 
There's this boy trapped inside of a superhero's body. He's still a boy inside, so there's this opportunity to play a lot of humor with the action." "I've always loved Shazam," Segal concludes, "but I don't know if it's going to see the light of day anytime soon."


Well I want to be optimistic and I am predicting that before the decade is over DC will announce a Shazam movie and I would cast Brandon Routh as Shazam. I know that my pick is a bit odd considering that he was superman but I think he has the physique to play a proper Captain Marvel.





Who would you pick as Captain Marvel?


Leave a comment below and like us on facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger 


-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment