Thursday, March 27, 2014

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles trailer review

Hey guys,
the brand new trailer for the upcoming Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles has hit the web. It's only 1 minute and 30 second long but from what I have seen it looks amazing.
You should know that I am a big fan of Michael Bay's work, I enjoyed most of his films including the much criticized Pearl Harbor and the Transformers Trilogy. But let's get back to the trailer.



There are few things that I enjoyed about this brand new trailer:
1. The tone
The movie has the same tone as the transformers movies. The colors are very bright, we get a hot chick in Megan Fox and we get some giant "heroes" in the turtles.
2. The turtles
The turtles look really good. Apperently they were created to protect humanity and one thing that surprised me was the fact that they are enormous. I imagined they would be as tall as humans but it turns out they are twice as tall as humans. Megan Fox is, by the way, used to being in movies with giant creatures and even though the turtles were CGIed I don't think there will be any problems when they are interacting with humans.
3. The humor
 Looks like the movie will have a huge dose of humor and I think that is the right choice because after all it is a movie designed for kibds and for those who are young inside so a couple of jokes are more than welcomed.

My biggest concern with this movie however is Megan Fox playing April O'Neil. I don't understand why Bay would give her this role especially after what happened on the set of Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon.

The movie hits theaters this summer and here's the trailer:


Follow us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger

-theheroblogger

1 comment:

  1. "The turtles look really good." And that's where you lost all credibility as a writer, a blogger and a human being.

    ReplyDelete