Saturday, March 1, 2014

My top 10 comic book movies

Hi guys
it took me a while but I have finally decided my top ten of my all time favourite comic book movies.
This is my personal list:

10. Spiderman 2


I've already said that I love Spiderman as a comic book character and Tobey Maguire's version to me was more loyal to the comics. Out of the three movies my favourite was the second with Doctor Octopus as the villain. I thought it was a fantastic movie.







9. X-Men First Class

I very much enjoyed the X-men first class movie. I have to admit that I love prequels and especially I love when we see how a character evelves into what we always had  kwown. For example, I love the way they showed us the relationship between Magneto and Professor X and the way they went from friends to enemies.






8. Iron Man

I didn't really care for the movie until I saw the post credit scene. Iron Man is not one of my favurite characters but the post credit scene with the appearance of Nick Fury who said: I am Iron Man, you think you're the only superhero in the world, Mr. Stark you've become a part of a bigger universe you just don't know it yet. I am here to talk to you about the Avengers initiative. That scene alone gave me goosebumps and that's why the movie deserves to be in my top 10.




7. Transformers


 I loved all three Transformers movie. My favourite one was the last one entitled Dark of the Moon. I know it is a movie made mainly for kids buy I still loved it. I loved the colours, the characters and most of all the action. I especially enojoyed the begininning where they combined real events whith fiction. Overall awesome movie!






6. Dark Knight Rises

It is without doubts the weakest of the Nolan's Dark Knight movies but it still deserves a spot in my top ten. I've enjoyed every minute of it including when it turns out that John Black birth name is Robin. It is still an epic conclusion to an amazing trilogy and we should be thankful for the fact that we had closure. Most franchises don't even give us that.






5. Green Lantern

One of the most hated comic book movie of all time is actually one of my favourites. I've heard of people saying that Superman Returns was one of their most favourite movies so I have the right to have green Lantern has my 5th favourite movie. I understand its flaws but I still loved it. I think Ryan Reynolds was great as Hal Jordan and so was Mark Strong as Sinestro.






4. The Avengers


Any comicbook fans, despite their preferences ( Dc/Marvel) have to include this movie in their top 10. The mere concept of having 5 superheros in one movie is enough to deserve the 4th spot. It was a great movie that united the characters introduce in the previous movies.







3. Man of Steel


It was my favourite movie of 2013 and the best superman movie of all time. I've loved every scene of the movie and I think that the only thing that could have made it better was to have had tie in post credit scene with future DC movies.








2. Dark Knight

My second movie is the Dark Knight. It is the movie for which Heath Ledger won his oscar. I know that most people think of this movie as their all time favourite but to me there's a movie that topped this one.








1. Batman Begins

My all time favourite comic book movie is Batman Begins. I loved the Raz Al Gul character, I love the way they told the story of how Bruce Wayne becomes Batman. It was a perfect origin movie with a great villain and with a great introduction to the sequel main villain.








Let me know in the comment section what's your top ten and
like us on Facebook --> The-Hero-Blogger


-theheroblogger

No comments:

Post a Comment